Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy 4Th Bday Ash!

Another year has come and gone. My baby is growing up. It's so sad to see her get big, but at the same time it's so fun to be apart of it. I have mixed emotions about her getting big. We are so lucky to have our little spunky in our family. She brings, drama, laughter, joy, happiness, and teasing to our family. We are so thankful for her.. We love you baby girl. Happy Birthday!



I just love this picture. Her little fat belly all pushed out in her tank top.. I asked her what she wanted for her birthday, and this was her reply.. " A barbie, A pink bra ( which later i figured out it was tank tops with lace on the bottom) , some exercise clothes, and some candy. She is such a girl. Already asking for clothes!



She was so excited to open her birthday presents. She had tons of help from Bennett. He was as excited as she was.


More presents. She got spoiled. I guess that's the perks of being the only girl.



Bennett was playing with her Brat doll all day long. He painted her toes, put glitter on her , and combed her hair. I told him we could get him one for his b-day but he wasn't going for it.



Couldn't resist posting this one, there's nothing wrong with getting in touch with your feminine side, right? Ash was really starting to get annoyed at this point. Anything she wanted to do with her doll she had to ask him first.

She had a great day. We had a b-day party the day earlier with my family but being the great mom that I am , I forgot my camera! Happy Birthday Ash! We love you !

3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Ash! I can't believe she is 4! Wow time flies! And I am glad you finally posted after 5 months! Dang that facebook

WheelersFamily said...

I was wondering when you would surface again on blogger. hahaha
Took much longer than anticipated.
Love that cute picture of Ashy and her little belly. hahaha Too cute!
Tell her Gracie said Happy Birthday!
Miss ya!

Cathie said...

I like Bennetts toenail painting! CUTE! Ash's list of presents is so funny! Way to go on your half marathon - very fun!