Wow.. How is it really been a year since I have posted anything? I am really slacking.. AGAIN! I need to go through all my pictures over the last year and get caught up. It will probably take some time, but I will do it! Just wondering, if anyone has ever gotten there blog printed and sent to them in the book / journal form? Does it really work? What website do you go to ? And any suggestions?
Well , I'm off to update .. I'll be back soon!
6 years ago
2 comments:
You better update soon! Miss seeing your cute family....especially darling Ashy. Get busy!
fun to see your blog pop up with a new post! I had my blog printed from blog2print. I liked the blurb company too and I might use them in the future but I couldn't justify the time to rearrange everything at this point in my life. blog2print did it all for me and there is an option to have it be put in journal form for it takes up less paper and is therefore cheaper!
I saw you at the West Point 5K but didn't make it over to you before you left. That seems to happen every year. My family runs that one too. Who needs a high school reunion when there's a West Point5K
Post a Comment