First day of school. Its always exciting to go back to school. You get to wear all your new school clothes, get to meet your new teacher, see who's in your class, eat school lunch for the first time. My kids were really excited to go back to school.

Kobe is in 4th grade this year. He is in a 4th/5th grade split class. We are really excited he was able to be in this class. There are only 13 kids total in the class so he has lots of one on one time with his teacher. He was embarrassed mom was in his class taking pictures!

Bennett is in 1st grade. It was really hard for me to let my little Buddie go to school ALL day! Its hard to believe he is old enough, and he doesn't need me anymore. He was really embarrassed I was taking his picture. I took his picture, then gave him a kiss, and told him I loved him. He came home from school and said, " Mom don't ever do that again. I said do what? " He said first of all you took my picture in front of everyone, then you gave me a kiss and told me you loved me. That was way embarrassing mom! Who knew that 1st graders got embarrassed by their mom. I thought I was still considered cool at that age.

Ash is in kindergarten. She loves school. Her kindergarten teacher was Mine and Randy's kindergarten teacher. She is the very best. We love Mrs. Thurgood. Ash is a social butterfly. She only goes 1/2 day, in the afternoon. She gets mad when the boys are leaving for school, she wants to be able to go as long as they do.
Its nice to have every afternoon to myself. I get a lot done. Its very nice and quiet. By the time they are getting home from school however I am ready for them to be home. As soon as the fighting starts 10 minutes later I am ready for them to go back!
0 comments:
Post a Comment