Sunday was quite the surprise for My kids. We told them it was going to snow. Bennett kept watching out the window asking when it was going to snow. When we woke him up to get ready for church the first thing is did was look to his window. Once he seen it had snow he ran upstairs to get the full view. He was so excited. His next question was, " Is it Christmas now?" So as soon as we got home from church he was out playing in the snow. I was surprised how long they stayed out there. Usually it takes longer to get all the kids dressed and ready to play in the snow, then it does that they are actually playing in it.
Kobe and Bennett made this snowman. They were so proud of it. Kobe came running in and said he needed the camera so he could take a picture of his first snowman that he made by himself. He wanted to make sure this would be on the blog. His arms are bigger than he is, along with is mouth and eyes. Its still cute though. My kids love the winter, I absolutely dread it. I hate being cold. It was a fun day, nice change. Not looking forward to whats soon to come.
6 comments:
Wow you guys got a lot more snow than we did. Not enough to play in here. How fun though. And don't worry I wont be completing your tag I am awful at them. Sorry!
No snow here in Idaho! I too hate the snow, with the exception of on Christmas. Everyone loves a White Christmas! I love the picture of Ash-so funny!
That was a crazy day. I love the picture of Ash pressed up against the window. She is soo funny.
Did she recover from dance? Gracie said after that she was sad her friend didn't get a sucker.
( ha ha ha ) I reminded her why. Just for effect.
I heard about the dance experience. I asked Randy her taught her to push. Randy said it was you that taught her :). I will be posting about the snow shortly as well. I can't believe how much there was. A foot where we live. I almost said I'm not going to church and someone else can teach the lesson.
No snow down here! When you get fed up with the cold, you guys should come down here to visit. We'd love to have you. I hate the cold too and am really looking forward to a 'winter' without snow. We have lots of football and basketball games down here so me and Randy will have plenty to do while you play poolside! ha ha.
Holy cow that is a lot of snow! I like the "freaking cold" comment from the princess! Your kids are so fun - always entertaining!
Post a Comment