06/05 Mom; " Eat all your dinner Bennett. Bennett ; ' I will cause thats what men do."
06/03 Ash; "Mommy I just need a diet coke today. "
05/31 Bennett: " Mom are you going to wear a zuchinni ( meaning bikinni) this year? " Mom: What's a zuchinni? Bennett: " You know, your swimsuit? "
05/16 Bennett: Mommy did you win your race? Mom: No. Benett: "Well thats stupid, why did you race then? "
05/16. Ash had makeup on for her dance recital. Bennett: Ash your freaking me out with all that stuff on your face. You look weird!
12/31 The kids would fall asleep on the way home from Disneyland. We would just get take there clothes off and put them in bed. Bennett: Dad you know how at night you take my clothes off, and in the morning you get me dressed while I'm asleep? Randy: "Ya." Bennett : " Well you need to stop doing that."
12/31 ( At DisneyLand) Randy gave Bennett a quater to drop in the pond to make a wish. Sitting in the pond was a duck. After much thought Bennett threw the quaters and said; " I wish I could hit that duck." As he was throwing his quater at the duck.
11/25 Bennett: " Mom do you wish that you were a dog?"
11/23 Kobe: " Mom do we have verizon ? Mom: yes . Kobe: " Then where's all the people?"
11/19 Ash:" Mom can I always be your honey bear?"
11/18 Mom: Ash you need to eat your dinner. Ash: " I can't eat this it makes my tongue choke."
11/10 Ash" Mom I like your hair, it looks popular."
11/9 Bennett: " Mom do you like being a girl? I bet being a boy is better cause boys are cool."
11/7 Bennett: " Kobe I asked the Lord to bless this car."
11/5 Bennett: " Mom did you know sun burns women, ha ha and you are a woman".
10/31 After combing Ashtyn's hair she looked in the mirror and said, Fabulous, just fabulous!
10/31 I was combing Ashtyn's hair and she said, " Mom does my hair look popular?"
10/15 Ash: Mom you are frustrating me. Your just freaking me out.
10/9 Bennett was at Tayiah's house, Kyanne asked Tayiah to get her shoes and jacket so they could go. She said okay and went to gather her stuff. Bennett : Tayiah do you always mind your mom? Are you always this nice to your mom?
10/8 Mom: Ash get down off the freezer, you are going to fall. Ash: Mom, I'm a cheerleader and I have to do this so I can pratice.
9/30 Bennett: Mom is it Hallowing? Mom: Close, why? Bennett: "Cause all the scarry monsters are starting to come out in all the stores."
9/30 Bennett was coloring a Halloween picture and he said, " I will finish this when my hands are untired." Then he goes in and plays playstation.
9/27 Ash went to b-day party . She came home and said. "Mom Gracie wouldn't give me back my present I brought her. Mom: You gave it to her for her birthday. Ash: Well I want it back now.
9/26 Ash: Bennett are you getting married? Bennett: Not yet Ash, I have to be grown up so when I turn 18 I will be married. Ash: I want to marry daddy. Bennett: You can when your 18.
9/15 Bennett: I can't wait until I am 10. Mom : Why? Bennett: Because then I can go on the Rollercoaster. The lady at Bagoon said you have to be 10.
9/11 Kobe: Mom I don't want to brush my teeth anymore. Mom: Why not? Kobe: Its making all my teeth fall out.
9/10 Ash: Mom do you like cows? Mom: Yes, do you? Ash: No they have big butts.
9/9 Ash had a accident in her underware. Bennett came in and said Mom, Ash pooped in her pants, and you know what poop is don't ya? Mom: No what is it? Bennett: It's shit mom. Grandpa Carlson said when its poop its shit, so thats what she did. She shit her pants.
9/7 Bennett: Mom I'm hungry, I think my belly is telling me it wants a gorilla bar. Mom: What is a gorilla bar?? Bennett: Ya know the gorilla bars you always eat. Mom: Oh you mean granola bar? Bennett: Whatever just get me one.
9/5 Bennett asked when we could go to Bagoon ( lagoon) again.
9/4 Mom: Bennett you need to pass the ball after you have more than 3 goals. Bennett: I don't like to pass, I like to score all the goals.
8/29 Bennett asked to watch Harry and the Harrison's ( Henderson's).
8/15 Ash : Are we best friends mom ? Mom - Yes. Ash: Good then you never get mad at me, only the boys huh?
0 comments:
Post a Comment