So I just wanted to post and let you know that our Disneyland pictures are coming soon. Literally. We left our digital camera in the rental car. We didn't realize it until we were boarding our plane, of course. That would have been to easy. So the rental place is sending my camera to me in the mail. I am dying to have my camera back. Check back in a few days, hopefully it will be back by then. We did have a great time!! Can't wait to do it again.
6 years ago
5 comments:
Good! I've been waiting to see your pics. I lost my digital too. At least you know where yours is - I'm still looking. It's totally killing me!
That sounds exactly like something Mike and I would do. I am sure we have told you how we lost $500 worth of Disneyland tickets. Anyway, glad you guys are back. What a rotten friend I am. I forgot to ask you about your trip when I talked to you the other day. Sounds like it was fun though. Can't wait to see the pics.
Oh I would be so stressed if I left my camera! Glad you guys had a fun time. Can't wait to see all the pics!
I have done that before...totally though yay I can get a new camera now..but one day there it was at my door! Couldn't believe it!
I thought you were going private after the first of the year?!?!?! I just don't think I can trust what you say anymore.....
Post a Comment