Thursday, December 25, 2008

Were going to DISNEYLAND!!!


Randy and I surprised our kids with a trip to Disneyland for Christmas!! It was so hard to keep this a secret.
We are leaving tomorrow and come back on Jan 1st. We have lots of fun things planned. We are going to Disneyland 3 times, going to Sea World, eating a Mid evil times dinner. We are so excited!! It's been a hectic day trying to get everything ready to go! MY parents are going with us. This will be my kids first time on an airplane, they have mixed emotions. Bennett keeps saying he is nervous to fly. Ash doesn't want to go on the plane, and Kobe is just so excited he can't stand it.
We did a scavenger hunt with clues to help them figure out the surprise we had for them. We told them we had them something special. So after they had all the presents opened they were kinda sitting around like that's it. We had a little note hid in the tree that read: Kobe , Bennett, and Ash. We hope you have had a great Christmas. To find your surprise we have planned your gonna have to look where grandma keeps her cans. So that took them to her fruit room.
They had a box that was wrapped , so they unwrapped that and inside was mickey, goofy, and Pluto stuffed animals. Clue #1 read: Mickey and Minnie would be fun to see, to find out how go look under grandma's tree.
So up they went.
Clue #2 was a box wrapped and inside was a toy airplane with a clue that said: Here's your surprise from Mom and Dad, oh you won't be sad. Oh how you will get there beats out the rest, cause we think FLYING is the best. To find your final surprise go look to where Grandma's guests arrive.
Clue #3That took them to the living room where we had each one a new piece of luggage with a note on top that said: Pack your bags, you'll need a few cause tomorrow we are going where dreams come true. Our surprise to you that we have planned- WE ARE GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!
They sat there for a minute, and then it hit them and Kobe said Bennett we are going to Disneyland! It was priceless. I am so excited, We can not wait!! I have many pictures to post! Wish us LUCK!!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I am glad you posted this. What a cute idea having them do a scavenger hunt. I hope all goes well with the trip.

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun and what a cute idea. You'll have a blast. Can't wait to see pics!

Abby Fowers said...

That's wonderful! And so creative! I'm jealous! Wish I was in Disneyland! Hope you guys are having fun. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Merrills said...

I hope you guys are having a blast in Disneyland! Very cute scavenger hunt idea.

Julie said...

Way exciting! I am sure your all loving it!