Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Family pictures.

We had Morgan Patterson and her dad Jeff Hodges take our family pictures a month or so ago. Here are some of my favorites. Thanks Morgan, you did a great job.


The Bennett family.

My Mom, Dad, Bro, and Sisters.


Our little family. Ashtyn's face tells it all, she was so giggly because we were kissing.

I love this picture. These 3 are what make my world go around. I love them so much.


I absolutely love this picture, how precious!



Our family.

10 comments:

Stacie said...

Those are so cute! I love family pictures, after they're over of course.

WheelersFamily said...

Those are really pretty. I love the scenery around you. It really enhances the pictures.

Tara Bennett said...

They're all so dang cute, but the one up in the header is just perfect!

Amy said...

Very Cute! You have such a cute family! I love all the pictures they are great.

Ashley said...

They did an awesome job! Your pics turned out so cute! I love the black shirts with the background.

Merrills said...

You guys look so good! Love it.

Abby Fowers said...

Those turned out WAY cute! I saw some on Morgans site. Love 'em. They turned out awesome and your family looks so cute!

Julie said...

You have such a cute family, how could they not turn out great!

Cathie said...

I LOVE those pictures! The one at the top of the blog is my favorite of your family - love it!

Brooke Flint said...

You have such a cute family! Can you email me your address?
brookeandmorgan@yahoo.com
Thanks!