Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!


What a day we had!! Randy and I didn't get to bed till 1:30 am, then up again at 6:15 am. We had to get ready before the exciting day started. We finally woke up our kids at about 7:15 am. The boys flew out of bed, Ash on the other hand was not so willing.


Kobe was up and grabbing anything to throw on. Notice how awake he was. His shirt was on backwards and he didn't even notice.


Bennett just wanted to get out to the tree. He didn't care what happened. He was bugged that I had to take their pictures.


Sleeping Beauty finally woke up. It takes her a while to get going in the morning. She is not a morning person.



They were so excited to get out to the tree. They were getting so mad that I had to keep taking pictures. What are mom's for??


The boys had no problem jumping in and unwrapping everything. Ash was very timid at first. She wouldn't open anything. Finally Grandma Carlson was able to get her going. Once she started she didn't look back. It was really cute, when she got clothes she would say; " Oh I am going to look Wonderful." The boys on the other would just throw them over to their pile.


They all changed a million times today. Kobe got a new robe, he has been in it ever since he opened it. Ash has wore all her clothes today, we have had a tea party, read books. Bennett has been playing with his Spike the dinosaur, and his Nintendo DS games.


So I guess this means he has had a great and long day. We couldn't find Bennett. Last we knew he was upstairs showing Grandpa Carlson his new dinosaur. Randy went to find him , and this is what we found. Bennett loves his grandpa. They have a special bond. We are so lucky to be able to live here with them.


This is how our little house looked at the end of the day. These pictures do not do it justice! It was a wreck.. But that's what Christmas is all about, playing with your toys all day long, no chores, lots of candy, and taking a nap!


We had a great Christmas!! We hope all of our family and friends had a great day also. Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe you guys were up before your kids. I let them sleep as long as they wanted. It is so cute the pictures of them first waking up. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Merrills said...

My boys do the same thing when they open a present and it is clothing! I wish I would have taken a picture of our house after, well I guess I could take one now because it still is a wreck. Happy Holidays!