
I can't believe Bennett is already 5. Times goes by so fast. I can remember bringing him home from the hospital. He has been such a sweet little guy. He is so tender hearted. He is such a daddy's boy. He loves to work outside and do exactly what daddy is doing. I will ask him if he likes something and his reply is always, "Does daddy like it? If he does then I do. " Some of the funny things he has said and done over the years: holy cap, Poor little fella, Geese what were you thinking, he's famous for saying yea well who cares. He calls lighting lightming. He is deathly afraid of thunder and lighting. When he was little he would rub his belly button while drinking his chalky( that's what he would call chocolate milk.) If he couldn't get t o his button he would freak out. He calls marsh mellows smarshmellos. We would tell him his eyes are no longer brown and he would fall for it every time. He would run to the bathroom and check to make sure. He has had many nick names over the years: Bubbie, lover, brown eyes, Schlubbie, Schlub, riffies, Bendedo, he says him and daddy are poop brothers ( don't ask me where that came from) . He used to call Randy's mom grandma Kobe. It took us forever to figure it out . One day I asked him why he calls her that and he said well duh mom, I have my own grandma ( which is my mom grandma Bennett) so Kobe needs his own grandma. So he calls her grandma Kobe. He loves sponge bob, and Phineas and Pherb. He loves dinosaurs, and he loves to watch the land before time movies, we have a huge bin full of dinosaurs. He loves them all. That's where his famous Mohawk came from. He wanted to look like Alidair from the Dinosaur movie, so ever since then that's how he likes to wear it. He is so easy to buy for, Most times Randy and I will look for the dumbest little toy and it will be his favorite. . One time my mom took him to walmart and told him he could pick anything out under $10.00. He came home with a $1.00 rubber chicken, and he carried it around for weeks. He loves stuffed animals. Last year for Christmas he wanted a stuffed giraffe. He is so funny. He is turning out to be quiet the soccer player. He will play offense and then come back and play defense, it's great. His little knobby knees go as fast as they can go. We are proud of him, and we are so thankful to have him in our family.
Some of our pictures over the year: I'm bummed cause I can't get to his baby pictures cause they are stored somewhere in our storage shed.


6 comments:
I cant believe he is 5! Your family is so cute. I love seeing how you and your family is doing! Hope all is well with you too!
Happy birthday Bennett. What a cutie! Your kids are so funny
Bennett can melt anyone with those eyes! He is such a cute kid. I hope his birthday was great!
He is sooooooooooo cute. :) That poop brothers thing made me laugh out loud! HAHA!
Happy Birthday Sclubby. We sure do love you. Thanks for letting us be part of your special day.
Look at his eyes inside he is probobly thinking ohohoh got to get those presents boy o boy what a funn lil. guy LOL. :)
Post a Comment