Monday, August 11, 2008

Reptile Party


My mom had a Reptile party for all the grand kids. It was so much fun. There were snakes, lizard's, turtles, and spiders. The kids loved it. We all had a great time. Thanks mom the kids are still talking about it.



The guy who did the party was Awesome. He was really good with the kids, he kept their attention, told great stories, and was really funny. Yes, in this picture he is putting the scorpion in his mouth. CRAZY!!



Kobe got to volunteer to hold this Lizard. I was really surprised he would do that. It was pretty funny. The hole time he was sat there and watched the lizard, he would not take his eye off him. As you can tell in this picture he was really nervous.



This was a BOA con stricter that he had. OK so I would never do this. He wrapped the snake around Brittney and Jaxon. Poor little Jaxon, the snake kept going up on his head. It was really creepy. As you can tell I don't like snakes!


This snake was huge. It weighed 130 lbs. This was the only thing Bennett would do. He would only hold the snakes tail. He would not got near the head. It was pretty funny how careful he was.



He had so many cool things. It was really interesting and fun. I would really recommend this party to anyone. It was a lot of fun.

5 comments:

DANA said...

This was awesome!!! My kids loved it!!! I was pretty intriged myself!!! Ha Ha Although I would NEVER be brave and hold a Snake either!!! YUCK

Ashley said...

That snake is so sick! I can't believe how brave all the kids were. What a fun idea for a party!!

Merrills said...

I have seen ads for this and have wanted to do it for one of my kids' birthday parties. I am just so scared of snakes I don't think I could.

Michelle Woj said...

Ewwwww I hate reptiles! :) But that looks like it was way fun for the kiddos!

Chadli Bodily said...

You people are CRAZY!!! Haven't you ever heard of like a petting Zoo!!!

By the wasy, tell your mom I will miss seeing her and your aunt on their morning bike rides while I jog each morning. (I am not sure if she know's it's me she is passing) But it's always fun to see her, they are so cute on their bikes!