We had a great Halloween. We did our ward trunk or treat on Wednesday. So Friday we were able to have a good time and enjoy ourselves. My mom had a party for all the grand kids. She goes all out. The kids look forward to it every year. She had her house all decorated, and clues for the kids to come and find her. While they were trying to find her we had kids crying, a picture fell off the wall and broke( which was great sound effects) .Here's the all gang dressed up and ready to go inside grandma's spooky house. They were all so cute, and some scary. That would be both my boys, the wanted to the mean and gorie monsters.
I felt bad after this picture. Kobe kept telling me there was a bee in his hat. I told him there was no way possible that a bee would get through everything he had one, so I made him stay there and take the picture. After the picture he stared bawling, the BEE stung me!! I took off his hat and mask, and sure enough out flies the bee, and he had a big red lump on his head. I felt awful...
My grandma and grandpa brought the candy launcher. It shot candy way up in the air, the kids got to run and collect as much as they could. This was the highlight of the party. It was pretty cool.
Some of the action shots of the kids fighting for the candy. I love how Colton is diving for the candy. He is a crazy kid.
Ready, Set, Launch the candy Grandma and Grandpa!! After the launch, we played games, ( mainly heads up stand up.) Then Grandma treated all the kids to a kids meal at Wendy's. We had so much fun. She is such a great grandma. The kids love her little parties. Sometimes I wonder who enjoys them more, the grand kids or grandma! Thanks MOM, Your the BEST!
Last but not least, Randy and I were able to sit down and hang out with each other, even if it was for a short minute. He has been working on my parents rental. He is doing all the remodeling trying to get it done by the 15Th of Nov. He works his regular job during the day, hurries home to eat dinner and then is down at the house by 5:30 or 6. until about 1 or 1:30 . So we have not got to see each other all week long. It was a LONG week for both of us,so it was fun to have him home and join in on all the fun.
6 comments:
Sounds like a great party! What a fabulous grandma your mom is. I've never heard of a candy launcher. How cool is that? Randy is such a hard worker. You're lucky to have him!
I found your blog through another high school friend's blog. Anyway, sorry to be a cyber-stalker, but I used to work and be good friends with Randy. Tell him Tara from Seracare said hi. Your fam is so cute!
Looks like you had a happy halloween! Bummer about the bee sting. :( You and Randy are so cute together. :)
Your mom always does the funnest parties! The kids costume's are cute. I have never seen the one Bennet is wearing. Ash looks so sweet of course! Poor Colby... mean mom! :)
We didn't even get one trick or treater. LAME!!!
Looks like Grandma likes your Fam after all. ( ha ha ) The candy shooter is funny. We need to break it out in the summer with all the kids together.
Glad you had a great Halloween! Cya Tuesday.
You guys are such a cute couple! I love the pictures. You family does such awesome thing together!
Post a Comment