Monday, March 30, 2009

SuB fOr 7th AnD 9th GrAdE EnGliSh.

Okay so tomorrow I am going to sub for 7Th and 9Th graders English class until Friday. Can I just say I am scared out of my mind. I have had " nervous poop" all day long. I know how I was when I was that age, and I just hope the saying ; " What goes around comes around" Is true.. Please pray for me,if you get this in time. If not just think of me be humiliated by Jr high kids, all day long. I'll let you know how it goes. Wish me luck , I'm gonna need it I think.

7 comments:

WheelersFamily said...

That is hilarious!! I think I would stick with the youngsters!
I bet you are funny with the kids.
Who is keeping Ashy?

Eric and Maryn said...

My sister teaches 7th grade English at Fairfield Jr. for a living...and likes it! What is she thinking? I hope it's not as bad as you're thinking. Good luck!

Amber said...

Oh good luck!!! Good ol Jr High days! Let us know how the week goes. It was sure nice to see and talk to you last week. You are such a cutie, and I just love your hair too, I forgot to tell ya that the other night.

Julie said...

GOOD LUCK! I think your gonna need it.

Spence said...

Its funny to see you stress. Let us know how it went.

Michelle Woj said...

Nervous poop! LOL! I get that all the time. :) Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?!?!?!?!? How did it go????????

A♥E - Wanderlust With Us said...

How did it go?