I know I am a month behind with the birthday pictures, but at least we got them done. Here are the results. I thought they turned out way cute. She loved every minute of it. She is truly a " princess". We love her.

EST. 1999
I know I am a month behind with the birthday pictures, but at least we got them done. Here are the results. I thought they turned out way cute. She loved every minute of it. She is truly a " princess". We love her.

Posted by Brooke at 7:30 PM
6 comments:
What a cutie. Quite the poser. You guys are going to have your hands full when she gets older.
She is adorable! Love how they turned out. She is looking more and more like you every day!
How adorable! It's true, she does look like you!
Awww...
She is sooo cute, love the pictures!
ha ha ha ha
She looks so happy like she is on the verge of laughing.
These pictures really captured the moment.
She is so funny! I love how happy she is.. quite the little poser! I love it!
Post a Comment