Nile and Joyce went on a cruise for 2 weeks so we had the opportunity to help Randy do the chores. The kids loved feeding the dogs, gathering the eggs, and feeding the horses. Here are some pictures.
Kobe was so excited to get this green egg. He wanted to go in the house and have green eggs and ham. We had to keep this egg to show grandma and grandpa. He would not let me use it.

This is our cute little Sadie! She wanted her picture taken, she would just sit there and wait. She is a good dog. My kids love her to death. She is very good and patient with the kids. When Bennett was little he would go outside and just lay on her . She would just sit there and hang out with him. She has been a great addition to our family.
This is our cute little Sadie! She wanted her picture taken, she would just sit there and wait. She is a good dog. My kids love her to death. She is very good and patient with the kids. When Bennett was little he would go outside and just lay on her . She would just sit there and hang out with him. She has been a great addition to our family.
5 comments:
Cute pictures! I always used to wish I could do chores like that. I am thinking more clearly now!!!
Hope their cruise is lots of fun.
I think it would be fun to grow up on a farm and be exposed to all these fun farm animals.
Wow! That looks like it would be a lot of fun for the kiddos. :)
I didn't know you guys had a dog. I think its great your kids are exposed to that lifestyle - I don't see any of the Carlson kids turning into little pansies.
Those pics remind me of when Jaxon was just little and he'd go with me to feed the cows - something about doing that just fascinated him. Looks like your kids are the same way.
I forget you guys live on a farm. How fun. We will have to come over some time. My kids would love it!
Post a Comment