Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Rampage tournament.


We had a soccer tournament last weekend. It was so much fun. The boys did awesome. They ended up taking second place. They should have taken first but had some unlucky plays etc.. It is so much fun to be able to go and watch the kids play in these tournament. We had one parent get a red card and kicked out ( no it wasn't me). It's amazing the emotions you feel as a parent watching. I was so nervous I couldn't sit still, my heart was pounding, etc. Doesn't he look so freaking cute in his uniform?? I think so! He scored a few goals, and played his little guts out. We were very proud of him. Good job buddy, we love you!


4 comments:

Ashley said...

He is super cute in his uniform. I can only imagine how you feel watching him play. Your kids are at such fun ages. You get to experience so much with them.

Good job Kobe!

WheelersFamily said...

The good old days. That used to be us!
I miss soccer tournaments. They were the best! Your Mom never missed a game. Seems like she was my second mom.

Michelle Woj said...

VERY cute! :) Good job on 2nd place! Way to go!

Stacie said...

I am so glad to hear that you were not the parent to get a red card. I was wondering though! j/k That is awesome to have such a great soccer player! Congrats!