Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's standing; our PLAYHOUSE



















This is our play house that Randy is building for the kids, We still have a ways to go but at least it is framed and they can play in it. We have decided to have it wired for a TV and then we are going to sheet rock it, do the siding, and the flooring. We are also going to do a covered patio by the door. So like I said we have a ways to go but at least it's standing.

This is the main floor, the stair go up to a big loft up above. It has 2 windows and 2 dormers. I think Randy is having as much fun building it as the kids do playing in it. He is a true kid at heart, but I love him. :)

3 comments:

Michelle Woj said...

The person that framed your playhouse must be AWESOME. Do you have his number? We're acutally finishing our basement... ;) Kidding. I know, I just love the work that Randy did. He knows so much about that stuff and had lots of suggestions for the man cave. :) I love reading your blog, thanks for posting!

Merrills said...

I want a playhouse like that! Why can't my husband be handy?

WheelersFamily said...

Oh I miss our playhouse. Your kids will love it!!!