Here is our preschool graduate. He graduated from Barneck Preschool this last week. He was excited to be moving on to bigger and better things! Little does he know he is going to another preschool. We are holding him back because he has an August birthday and would be the youngest in his class. Don't those brown eyes just melt your heart?? They do ours!
Bennett was the middle billy goat gruff in his little play at his graduation. He totally fit the part, it fit his personality . For those who know Bennett you know what I mean. He is a special kid and we love him to pieces.
2 comments:
Hi Brooke, long time no see till now. Arn't these blogs so much fun. I hope you don't mind I wandered over from Sara's and just had to say your kids are so cute. I love seeing everyon's little family. Hope your doing well, and feel free to wander over and visit me at my blog. Ü
Ahhhh... They are pretty heart-melting. :) So cute! I can't believe how fast kids grow up!
Post a Comment