
Shay and I thought it would be nice to take our kids to Fat Cats since our older kids were going back on track the following week. (
Yippee) . Can I just say out numbered?? We had 6 kids, 8 years and younger. We were running all over the place. I swear they had some plan to all scatter every which way and see who would get caught first. We had a good time , by the time it was ready for us to go home I was exhausted. Mom needed a nap. I think next time we will make sure that we have our husband's around to help. People were looking at us like we were crazy.

Yummy bread sticks. I think that is all my kids ate.

The kids were sick of being trapped inside the pizza factory at this point. They wanted to go out and play on all the toys. As you can tell Ash just got in trouble for running around and she was not to happy. So off to brave all the arcades. I'm sure our waiter was glad that we were moving on. Off to try and Golf with 6 kids.

Kobe loves to be the entertainment, in which he was at this point. He is a dork, he's always doing something crazy to make us laugh.

Bennett and Whitney are such good buddies. They love to spend time together. They can be a little crazy when they are together. They didn't do so good at golf. Whitney would hit the ball so hard that no one could be in front of her, or you would get a ball to the face. She needs to do actual golf outside. She would be good.

The bowling balls were about as big as the kids. It was so funny to watch them carry them up to the lane and then they would drop them as hard as they could. I was surprised the floor boards did not break.

Bennett was the bowling champion, It was great! He was so excited that he beat the older boys.
Colton was not happy, after every time
colton would bowl he would come and check out the screen to see if he was in first place. Bennett was thrilled to beat him. He kept reminding
Colton that he was the winner.

Here's our bowling buddies. Notice
Colton( on your right) he was a little upset, because he got beat by Bennett . He does not like to lose. It was priceless.
3 comments:
I can't believe you took them all bowling, golfing and out to eat. Looks like fun though. We have never taken our kids there. We will have to check it out.
Looks like fun and like the kids at least had a great time making you guys crazy :) I would never have the patience to do that on my own.
Ah! Finally some new posts! :)
That looks like so much fun! Wow! I can't wait until Mia is old enough that we can take her on some adventures like that. :)
It sounds like you had an awesome Mother's Day! You deserve it!
Post a Comment