Saturday, May 31, 2008

My baby is turning 3.

I can't believe my little girl is turning 3! Where does the time go?? I just want to show some of my favorite pictures of her over the years..It's sad to think that I will never have these precious times back.. We have had so much fun with her . We love her to no end.. She is our little angel, our baby girl.. We love you Ash. Happy Birthday.










These were just a few of the great times we have had with her. I am so lucky to have such a sweet little girl like Ash. There is never a dull moment with her.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Ok, these pictures are dang cute! I need to learn how you did the collage(sp) This is an awesome blog

Merrills said...

How cute! How do you do that picture collage thing?

Manning said...

Your family is so dang cute. They take after their favorite Aunt..LOL. You have inspired me again Brookie. You have to teach me how to do this. I love all of the pictures of Ash, I can't believe she is growing so fast. This makes me sad. I am impressed with your skill and ability to teach yourself how to do this.. You rock!

Michelle Woj said...

Yes those are pretty cute collages. You need to teach us how to do them, you're getting so fancy schmancy!

I agree.. The best part of the vacation is coming HOME! I couldn't wait to come home! But cruises are so great! Oh except for the extra like 7 pounds that I gained. :( Blah