Since her b-day was on Sunday we went to church. Ash got to take her nursery class a special treat. She was so excited about that. She kept telling all the kids in nursery that it was her birthday today. After we got home from church she got to open all her presents from us. She was so excited it was cute.
Now it's party time with all the Family...... Here we go again.
I wish I could say that I made this cake, but I didn't !! She seen this cake at Winegar's and insisted on having it. She was mad when we did not go home with it the day I ordered it. She kept saying how beautiful her cake was.
She got so many cute things from everyone that she didn't know what to play with first. It was Christmas all over again for her. I was so embarrassed because she would open and present, and then just drop it, and start on the next one. Talk about greedy.. Sorry to everyone who was there, she really did like all the gifts she was just excited?? I guess.

Here is a picture of all the birthday party well wishers. Ashtyn loves each and everyone that came. She had a few "crushes" and a few "idols" . She looks up to all of you, thanks for your friendship and your example to her. We missed my sister Dana, she was in Hawaii. Ash did ask where aunt Nana was. Jon and the kids were able to come down for a little bit. Bless his heart, he just had surgery on his foot. When they came to the party my battery died, so I will get ya next time Tesch's!!
5 comments:
Looks like a fun birthday! Randy is a good sport! I don't think that Corey would let Camrey put make up on him. I don't even know if he would let Camrey do finger nail polish. What a fun day for Ash! It is sad how fast they grow.
I love the recording of her opening gifts. She has a funniest little laugh. ( ha ha ) I can't believe your baby is three.
Seeing all of those pictures really makes me miss you guys. 3 years old already! Holy crap.
Happy Birthday Ash! I am glad she had a fun party. She is so cute.
Your new blog layout is so cute!
How fun! I can't believe how fast kids grow up. It's seriously amazing to me. She's so adorable!
Post a Comment