Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A day at the Spa - kinda.


I clean my mom's house once a week. Well the week it was crappy weather( i think 2 weeks ago) Bennett and Ashytn wanted to swim. So we had to improvise. They called grandma to see if they could "swim" in her tub. Of course she said yes. They were so funny, they packed their suites, sunscreen, (the lights might be bright) , and their towels. They had a nice relaxing time in the tub. Thanks grandma.


What a relaxing day in the tub! My kids love to be in the water. Since we couldn't swim this was the next best thing. Sorry Grandma , there was water all over the place. How can you swim and not splash?

After Ash was done swimming, she got all dried off and went down to the "gym" to do her exercises. It was so funny. I was busy cleaning and didn't notice she was gone. I was looking all over for her. I went down stairs and I could her singing. I went in, and she said ; " Look mom, now I am at the gym doing my exercises. " I had to laugh.

I thought this picture was cute. She loves to exercise. She is always asking me if she can walk on my treadmill. Hopefully she will not be too bad! It's a good habit to have, right??

This is how Bennett finished out his day at the " Spa' . Already forming male habits. Ha Ha . Laying on the couch eating. Boy how we are different. He loves to watch his cartoon's and eat crackers. Life of a little kid. How nice would it be?

5 comments:

WheelersFamily said...

Grandma's house is always a hit!
They'll sure have a lot of great memories.

Marshall Family said...

Ashtyn is a "mini-Brooke" all the way! She is SO cute! I wouldn't mind swimming in your mom's tub myself!! I loved Spence's comment about the "big bad roller coaster".. LOL... just let that hair of yours down and live dangerously!! (sound familiar?)

Kamri Goff said...

i love that you found our blog. and your kids are sooo cute. i hope that we will get ashtyn at the preschool this coming year.

Spence said...

You're nice for cleaning your mom's house. And your little girl should be named "mini-me" because she is just like you. I prefer Bennett's approach to life - sitting on the couch eating crackers. mmmmm.

Manning said...

This is my kinda life... Ashtyn is a mini me all the way... not only by looks but by attitude and actions.. LOL.