Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Gone But NEVER Forgotten!!

How do you say goodbye to someone you call a good friend?? We ( my soccer team) all are having to do that this week , and I hate it. Our good friend, defender, positive comment girl, Apes is moving to England.. I am going to miss her deeply. There is going to be a huge VOID on the soccer field. It's really going to be hard that next game back without her. We have gotten close over the years, we have many memories. It has been so fun having her with us.

Apes you are going to be deeply missed. Don't forget the UTAH team. As we will not forget you. We will all have to make a trip up to England to visit, and when you come down you better be calling. Eric, you will be missed also. Now we will have no dedicated fans, rain or shine you were there to watch. I'm sure it was painful but we thank you. We love you , Happy parka!!!



These are some of the fun times we had together, on and off the field.. Notice Happy parka ( Eric) in the background of the bottom picture. Great times!!

This is most of our soccer team. I love this picture. Everyone looks so cute. It's not very often that we see each other dressed in "normal" clothes. Don't ya love the soccer pose?? Yes we are dorks we know!

6 comments:

WheelersFamily said...

Where is your captain band? Cute pictures!!!

Merrills said...

I am still in denial. I can't believe she is really leaving. I hope she really gets a blog going.

A♥E - Wanderlust With Us said...

First of all - nice crotch shot photo :) hehe.

I love the blog and I love you guys - it's hard leaving such a wonderful and welcoming group of people...you guys ARE my family. It was tough starting out new here in UT but you all took me in as one of your own and I've loved every second of it!! I don't think you will ever know how much you all mean to me and how grateful I am for each and every one of you. Thanks for the all the incredible memories and most of all your unconditional friendship.

Remember no matter where we end up (England or wherever...) mi casa su casa :)

Much Love Always,

XO Apes

BTW- Tell Stace...no worries on the blog - It may take a couple weeks but I'll get it up there :)I promise.

Michelle Woj said...

So cute. I bet it's so much fun to play on a team like that. Too bad I suck at soccer! I need some lessons from Brad!

Heeeeeyyyyyyy I just noticed Jen is in that picture! :) I saw it on Stacey's blog too!

DANA said...

Wow Time Flies!!! We have played together forever!!! We are going to miss Apes so much!!! She is such a sweetheart! I am glad we have all become so close! Standby to England ANYONE????? Ha Ha Ha

Manning said...

Apes - we really will miss you. You brought more than just a "strong leg in the middle" to our team. We will be heading out to visit you within the next few years. Hopefully there will be a few little happy parka's running around for us to meet. :) Love ya always, Shay