Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful father's out there! Randy's day started with him looking over the alarm clock to realize we were going to be late for church! ( shoot I wanted to wake up and make him breakfast, maybe another time babe , sorry) So we went to church. After church all the kids had gifts they wanted to give daddy, so he got to open his presents. Kobe gave him a cute little poem he made at school. We gave him some clothes in which he desperately needed. Then he was able to take a nap and relax, we watched a few soccer games, then we headed down to my parents for a BBQ. We had a great time. The weather was great, the food was good, and the company was fun. I am so thankful for the wonderful husband and father to my children that I have. Randy is such a hard worker for us. He does so much , I don't even know where to start. He loves his children dearly and would do anything for them. I don't remember the last Saturday he was able to sleep in and enjoy. He is always up at 5 00 am to do a side job to earn extra money. He never complains. He never gets mad at me for my shopping trips. He is so sweet to me and I love him dearly. I don't know what I would do without him in my life. I love you babe, thanks for everything.

6 years ago
5 comments:
Happy Father's Day! Looks like you guys had a fun BBQ. I am sad to move. We still don't know all the details of when we will be going. We will miss you guys!
Hopefully you can come visit! Lets try and get together before we move.
I like the picture of all the Father's. Your Dad cracks me up in this picture. ( ha ha )
Little Ash is so cute!!
Happy Father's Day! Looks like your day turned out good. I can't believe Randy still does so many side jobs. Some of his energy needs to run off on Mike.
Awwww how sweet!! :) Sounds like you have a good one like I do! ;)
I feel kinda bad knowing that our basement was one of his side jobs! :)
Hope you guys had a Happy Father's Day!
I have to agree with you about your dad. He is one of the greatest people I have ever known. Next to my own dad, he has done more to shape my life than anyone else.
Randy is a good guy too - but he did break my arm in the 5th grade.
Post a Comment