We were able to go to lagoon on Saturday for Randy's work day. Of course He had to work in the morning so The kids and I, and the Johnson's, Kaylee and her kids were able to get out and enjoy the cold water.. It was so cold but despite how hot it was ended up being refreshing. Thanks guys for your help with my kids. We Got there at 10:30 am and stayed until 10:30 pm. It was a long day. We had a lot of fun. Lagoon is great for people watching. It amazes me some of the people, there outfits, and ideas. It seemed like every time we looked around we were just laughing at someone. I was surprised, Kobe went on most of the rides that he was able to go on. Including Wicked. He was really scared at first, but he did it and loved it. That is a fun ride. Kobe's favorite ride was colossus. The white roller coaster just needs to be torn down, every bump or turn sounded like it was going to just fall down. Kinda nerve racking.. We had a good time. My kids are already begging to go back. Shoot maybe we should have validated!! OOPS!!
6 years ago

8 comments:
Brooke! how are you? What a cute family! I got your blog from Stacie...she finally talked me into doing one too. I can't believe you ran that marathon in ogden...your nuts, I ran the 5K in SLC and I am pretty sure we just about died that day. Looks like fun though...
WOW, I can't believe you made it all day. I bet your kids were dead tired.
Looks like you had a ball. Never to late to get passes. We would love it!
I'm sure glad I wasn't there that day.. would hate to have been laughed at! ha ha.. Looks like you guys had a fun day!
Brooke thinks: "Ah I'm afraid of the big bad white rollercoaster!" ha ha
I love Lagoon! We have passes but have only been able to go once this year because we have been so buys. Kaylee and Kolby look so cute together. When are they going to get hitched?
Oh man! That looks like so much fun! I love Lagoon too!
I didn't realize how much your little girl looks like you. So cute!!!! She's adorable. Your pictures are awesome! Looks like you guys had a blast!
You rock Brooke- the slide show as awesome. Remember all the memories we had when we were growing up at Lagoon? I think we went yearly with the Greens.. Good times. You need to teach me to do this blogging thing.
I love Lagoon. We got season passes this year and we've been 5 times so far (once with no kids!) I find myself running to rides like I'm 5 again. And yes, the white roller coaster will one day send people onto I-15 and the people watching is unbelievable!
Post a Comment