Monday, September 22, 2008

Football Season

It is that time of year! I wish I could say that I hate it, but I don't. I look forward to 2 pm on Sunday's when Randy and I sit down and cheer on the Broncos!! So far they have been doing great. Their last 2 games have come down to the last minute, which makes it really exciting. So far they are 3-0 . Which hasn't happened in 5 years. We are hoping for a great season, but you never know. It can change on any given Sunday. So Randy this is for you. Thanks for turning me into a Denver Fan.. I love watching the games with you. I will never forget my first Denver game you took me to ( row 5, Denver intercepted on our end to win the game) . I will never forget all the times you have to go home during church to see who is winning, or just to watch a few plays. I will never forget how mad you get when they lose by one stupid play, or simply because they couldn't get just one first down to end the game, but we are working on that huh babe?? GO DENVER!!!

5 comments:

Merrills said...

Gotta love football season. Hey, the boys are taking tumbling at Studio 1 in Clinton kinda by your old house actually. They go at 5pm on Tuesdays. Let me know if you want Bennentt to join.

Stacie said...

We're Broncos fans over here too! Chris was on his mission both years that the Broncos won the Super Bowl. So of course we have the highlight video and the boys have it memorized.

Michelle Woj said...

Ha ha. Sounds like Brad! Except I'm usually not sitting next to him watching the game. You're a good wife! ;)

WheelersFamily said...

Yeah I can relate to the missing church thing for sports. I think they enjoy the game more when they get to leave church early.

Amy said...

Go DENVER! Cutler made me mad this week, but still a fan. You beat me to this post. I was going to do this after the Broncos played Monday night football, but then I didn't cause I am a slacker. Glad you are the true fan and blogged it.