Monday, September 8, 2008

Soccer for Schlub!


Bennett started soccer last week. He did so good. He scored 5 out of the 8 goals. It's so funny to watch, the ball will be in a huge pack of kids just kicking the ball, then out comes Bennett with the ball and off he goes to score a goal. I started telling him to pass the ball, I don't want all the other parents to get bugged by him. After the game was over I told him he should start passing the ball if he has a lot of goals and he said, " Mom I don't like to pass. I like to score all the goals." Boy, he's not a CARLSON!! I wish I could say that's his dad , but I think that's both of us.. Oh well. At least he is helping his team get the win , right??



He deserved a drink after that game. He did so good, we were so proud of him. We look forward to many more games. Good job Bennett. You are AWESOME! We love you.

5 comments:

WheelersFamily said...

That's pretty impressive!!!
I sure hope Gracie shows interest in soccer and sports in general. I think I have a volleyball player on my hands.( that is Joe's hope anyway )
ha ha

Shauntie said...

That is so cool!!! He's definately his mother's son. The only difference is....you come out of the pack stealing the ball from everyone else. :) Kidding

Very nice job Bennett

Mikael and Danyelle said...

Oh my heck, I was laughing out loud at what your kids say on your side bar! They are so funny! I really loved the one when Ashtyn pooped her pants! They are so cute!

Michelle Woj said...

So cute!! He's taking after his parents! Awesome soccer players!

Ashley said...

What an awesome little soccer player! I am super impressed at his scoring skills! Great Job Bennett!