We have a friend that is in the hospital, and has been there for a few days. It's so scary. He went in for something simple and now he's in ICU. It just makes you realize how fragile life is. I am so thankful for my health, my kids health and my husband's health. It sad that we take that for granted. It seems there is always something to complain about. When really we should just be happy that we are healthy and have no major things to worry about. I am so thankful that I have a husband that is willing and able to get up each day and go to work for us. I am so thankful that I am able to take care of my kids, and that I am able to enjoy each stage of their lives. Curtie, get better!! We are praying for you and we love you.
6 years ago
2 comments:
Brooke...Please give Jodi & Curtis our love..really hope things improve and that he gets better soon. They are in our thoughts & prayers.
I still can't believe everything that has happened. Let me know if you hear of anyone taking meals to them or anything. I would like to be able to do something.
Post a Comment