All the girls in my family went out to dinner. Minus Megs, it was a last minute thing and she had plans. We had a great time. We were celebrating my mom's birthday. Its so fun to go out and have some girl time with my mom and sisters. There is never a dull moment.
Shay was so excited about her new purse that had bling!! She had to show it off to all of us. How many of you have heard of Kathy Vansweden?? She thought she was so cool, and up to date.
Dana And I.
Mom and Jami.
Shay threatened me not to put this picture on my blog. So of course I am going to post it!! It's too cute not to!! I told her when she got her own blog she could decide what goes on and what stays off. Ha ha . Don't ya just love Olive Garden salads??
4 comments:
Hey Fatty, I like your new blog background! Yeah, yeah, I know..I still haven't blogged. I'm a loser! Hopefully I'll get back to it soon. Glad you had fun on your girls night out..I'm jealous you live nearby your mom and sisters!
Looks like you guys had a good time. I've heard of Shay's purse before - lots of the rich girls in law school had them. Tell her she is getting too classy for her roots ha ha. (she does have good taste though.)
Man I wish I could have gone. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!
Mom and Sister time is the best. I love these outings. Wish we had them more often. I bet Ash loved being included. Oh... she is a darling little girl. I love her little body. Gets her cute figure from her Mama.
Post a Comment